Housing & Dining Options
Residence hall living is easy, affordable and offers many academic and social benefits.
From day one you'll have a built-in community of peers. You'll study together, challenge each other and develop lifelong friendships.
- Academic success – Students who live in the halls have higher GPAs than off-campus students
- It's easy – No cooking, no cleaning and no finding a parking spot before class
- Close to resources – Tutoring in the halls, healthy meals, computer labs, Wellness Center and more
- Supportive staff – Residence hall staff support your transition to college and care about your personal success
- Affordable - UND's room and meal plans cost $3,000 less per year compared to the national average (CollegeBoard). Plus, UND students who live on campus have lower debt than those who live off campus