Apply to be an online student
At the University of North Dakota, it's easy to enroll in our online programs.
You must meet the same admission requirements and follow the same application process as:
- Freshmen and first-year students (fewer than 24 transferable college credits)
- Transfer students (24+ transferable college credits)
- International students except Canadian students who follow the same process as U.S. students)
We offer nearly 100 degrees and certificates for online and distance learners. Whether you dream of the corner office or the freedom of no office at all, the University of North Dakota is here to help.
UND also has more the 200 online courses that you can take, even if you're not a student. UND offers both enroll-anytime classes (which are self-paced independant studies) and semester-based, which follow the UND schedule.
If you're not admitted to UND, but you'd like to take a few online courses, you may be admitted as a non-degree seeking student. As a non-degree seeking student, you can complete up to 15 undergraduate credits before you must be fully admitted to UND.
To be admitted as a non-degree online student, simply:
- Find the online courses you'd like to take.
- Click on the "Register Now" button.
- Follow the online registration process.
You'll be assessed the non-refundable $35 admission fee (U.S. funds).