Tuition payment plan
We know that one of the biggest concerns families have about college is paying for the costs. One of the ways UND helps families is to offer a Tuition Payment Plan.
UND's Tuition Payment Plan, administered by a third party, is an interest-free way to break down lump-sum tuition payments into smaller monthly installments.
By using the Tuition Payment Plan, students are able to:
- enroll in the plan at the beginning of each semester.
- spread expenses over 3, 4 or 5-month installments, depending on how early they enroll.
- cover tuition and fees, room and meal plans, books, and parking permit charges.
(Other charges such as student health, aviation fees, and rent are not eligible for the plan).
Students should only budget for allowable costs exceeding their financial aid package.
Note: There is a nominal enrollment fee of $35 payable to the third party administrator.
Enrollment Opens June 1
Enrollment for the Fall 2014 payment plan will open on June 1. By enrolling early, students can spread out their payments over 5 installments – so you may wish to take advantage now.
- Installments will be due the 15th of each month.
- The first installment will be due at the time of enrollment.
- Automatic payments (either ACH or credit card) are required.
For more information, view tuition payment plan, or contact UND Student Account Services at 701.777.3911.