UND Campus Visit Guidelines
Please review the visit guidelines before coming to campus.
The safety and health of our team and guests is our top priority. UND follows the State of North Dakota’s Smart Restart guidelines as well as the UND Smart Restart safety precautions. For updates on UND’s response to the coronavirus, please subscribe to the Coronavirus Blog.
The Office of Admission asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below to prioritize the health and safety of our team and campus visitors. While we are taking precautions to prioritize your safety, we cannot eliminate all risks.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- If you or anyone in your group are experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or have traveled internationally in the 14 days before your visit – please schedule a virtual visit and/or select a campus visit time when you’re feeling better.
- Maintain physical distance and stay six feet apart from staff and other visitors when possible.
- Guests will be limited to one per visitor to promote physical distancing. Please limit your party to two total people.
- Face coverings are required on campus. Please bring one and wear it while on campus, or one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
- Your visit will include a presentation or appointment, with ample physical distancing, and walking tour.
- Academic appointments are available and will be scheduled if requested on your visit form.
- We recommend those who are at higher risk due to health concerns avoid participating in campus visits and instead select virtual visits until the disease risk is reduced.
Our staff will also implement the following practices:
- All visit materials that you receive as part of your visit will be prepared in advance to minimize handling.
- All tour guides and check-in staff will wear face coverings.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they're not feeling well.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing practices have been implemented across campus.
- We will provide a warm welcome but will limit close contact and handshaking.