UND Campus Visit Guidelines
Please review the visit guidelines before coming to campus.
The safety and health of our team and guests is our top priority. For updates on UND’s response to the coronavirus, please visit the UND COVID-19 website.
The Office of University Admissions asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below to prioritize the health and safety of our team and campus visitors. While we are taking precautions to prioritize your safety, we cannot eliminate all risks.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- If you or anyone in your group are experiencing fever, cough, sore throat, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or have traveled internationally in the 14 days before your visit – please schedule a virtual visit and/or select a campus visit time when you’re feeling better.
- Physical distance will be maintained between staff and other visitors when possible.
- Face coverings are recommended for most indoor public campus spaces.
- Face coverings are required in the following locations: 1) professors may require masks be worn inside their classrooms, labs and other academic/teaching spaces and 2) in medical/health service locations, including Student Health Services, COVID-19 testing sites and programs with clinical requirements that place students/faculty in contact with vulnerable patients.
- Please bring a face covering and wear it as required, or one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- For complete details, visit the UND COVID-19 website.
Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
Your visit will include a presentation or appointment, with ample physical distancing, and walking tour.
Academic appointments are available and will be scheduled if requested on your visit form.
- We recommend those who are at higher risk due to health concerns avoid participating in campus visits and instead select virtual visits.
Our staff will also implement the following practices:
- All visit materials that you receive as part of your visit will be prepared in advance to minimize handling.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they're not feeling well.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing practices have been implemented across campus.
- We will provide a warm welcome but will limit close contact and handshaking.