UND Campus Visit Guidelines
Please review the visit guidelines before coming to campus.
The safety and health of our team and guests is our top priority. For updates on UND’s response to the coronavirus, please visit the UND COVID-19 website.
The Office of University Admissions asks guests to be familiar with the guidelines and practices below to prioritize the health and safety of our team and campus visitors. While we are taking precautions to prioritize your safety, we cannot eliminate all risks.
- Visits are by appointment only.
- If you or anyone in your group are experiencing symptoms, have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 or have traveled internationally in the 14 days before your visit – please schedule a virtual visit and/or select a campus visit time when you’re feeling better.
- Face coverings are recommended for most indoor public campus spaces, with a few exceptions.
- Please bring a face covering and wear it as required, or one will be provided to you when you arrive.
- For complete details, visit the UND COVID-19 website.
Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and throughout your visit at one of our sanitizer stations.
We recommend those who are at higher risk due to health concerns avoid participating in campus visits and instead select virtual visits.
Our staff also will implement the following practices:
- All visit materials that you receive as part of your visit will be prepared in advance to minimize handling.
- Staff will be asked to stay home if they're not feeling well.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing practices have been implemented across campus.