Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures) is a highly customizable web-based activity reporting system provided by Watermark used to collect and report information about teaching, research and service accomplishments of faculty in an easy to use digital format.
Faculty Success Resources
Faculty Success Reports
University Analytics & Planning (UAP) created two Power BI reports using data from Faculty Success (formerly Digital Measures). The reports are available to all UND faculty and staff.
To Access Power BI
To access reports and dashboards provided by University Analytics & Planning, log into Power BI using your NDUS identifier followed by “@ndus.edu”. Your password will be the same as other systems on campus (e.g., Campus Connection, Blackboard, and HRMS Employee Self-Service).
If you have difficulty accessing UAP’s dashboards and reports, please contact Amanda Moske at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Success Contacts
Please contact your college representative for college-specific inquiries (e.g., college processes, deadlines, report design, etc.).
University Analytics & Planning: Amanda Kay Moske
College-wide & College-level Administrator
University Analytics & Planning: Jodi Steiner
- College of Arts & Sciences: Elizabeth Legerski
- School of Aerospace Sciences: Elizabeth Bjerke
- Nistler College of Business & Public Administration: Michelle Garske
- College of Education & Human Development: Audrey Pearson
- Law School: Bradley Myers
- College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines: Sherry Zeman
- College of Engineering & Mines: Bailey Bubach
- School of Medicine & Health Sciences: Linda Anderson