(editor's pick)Explore Grand Forks
Tuesday, July 2, 2013 6 PM - 8 PM
Category: Community Event, Dining Event
Contact: Roger Quinn 701.777.0228
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Come and see what Grand Forks has to offer with Oh For Heaven's Cakes as they show you some of the secrets of the pros. Free parking available, contact Roger Quinn at 701.777.0228 for more details.
Class will take place at the UND Wellness Center's Culinary Corner.
Price is $10/person.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (10 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)