(editor's pick)UND Young Professionals Luncheon
Friday, November 1, 2013 12:15 PM - 2:15 PM
Special Event, Meetings
Contact: Stacey Heggen 218.779.9369
Contact Dept: GGFYP
North Dakota Museum of Art
261 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...
Have you ever wondered how many other young people work on the campus? (Answer: There are a lot!) And have you wanted to meet more? Well, here's your chance!
UND, along with the Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals, would like to invite employees between the ages of 20-40 to a fun and unique opportunity on Friday, November 1st, from 12:15-2:00 p.m. at the North Dakota Museum of Art. We will provide a free lunch while we discuss ways that faculty and staff may be able to connect with each other and with the Grand Forks Community in an effort to enhance quality of life.
An Exceptional UND is one that enhances the quality of life for faculty and staff, encourages gathering, and facilitates collaboration, among other things. This event is being organized with the following purposes:
- Provide an opportunity for Young Professional (ages 20-40) employees to connect with each other
- Provide information about Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals to help them connect with the community
- Collect information about ways in which faculty and staff are currently engaged in the community
- Encourage gathering
- Facilitate collaboration among employees in attendance (Bring your business cards and be prepared to look for opportunities for interdisciplinary or collaborative teaching, research and creative activity, and teamwork as well as opportunities for efficiency in work or just plain old good ideas)
Please take a moment and go to https://und.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2bkfOERubNqKLU9 to RSVP by October 25th, and we hope to see you on Friday, November 1st, at 12:15 p.m. SEATS ARE LIMITED.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- Thomas Clement Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Mark McDonald Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- The Dwindling of Revlon - Lecture by Professor Lyman Johnson (12:10 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Cancelled: ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- Biology Seminar (3 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Northern Iowa (3 PM)
- UND Voice Area Recital (3 PM)
- Telescope Dedication (3:30 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:35 PM)
- Volleyball at Idaho State (8 PM)