Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Prerequisites: Must be a purchasing card holder.
This session will offer hands-on training in PaymentNet. Learn how to sign in to PaymentNet to review and reallocate purchasing card transactions and run your statement of account.
Presenter: Janelle McGarry
Learning and Development sessions are open only to UND staff.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Deadline: Apply for a Degree (All Day)
- Library Card Sign-Up Month Photo Contest! (All Day)
- EarthCycle (All Day)
- Women & Weights: Registration (All Day)
- Boot Camp (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- 24/40 Hour HAZWOPER Initial (8 AM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- M Golf vs. South Dakota State (12 PM)
- W Golf at South Dakota State (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (4 PM)
- Tabata I (4:15 PM)
- Your $250 Wellness Benefit - HealthyBlue and the Health Club Credit! (5 PM)
- Meet the Company: Continental Resources (5 PM)
- Kettlebell Inferno (5:15 PM)
- TONE (6 PM)
- enCORE (7 PM)
- AH! Talks (7 PM)
- STEM Cafe (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:45 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)