North Dakota Immunization Conference
2020 Immunization Conference Has Been POSTPONED
The Immunization Program has made the difficult decision to postpone the Immunization Conference to June 22-23, 2021. With COVID-19, we didn't know if we could safely hold our conference this year and want everyone as healthy as possible so they can continue to do their very important work.
As a registered participant, you can either move your registration to the June 2021 event dates, or you can have your registration canceled and a full refund issued (if your registration has been paid). Please click here to choose your option. Please complete this form by June 1, so we can proceed with transferring and cancelling registrations.
Whether you are staying home and staying safe, working in the COVID-19 response, or vaccinating to keep North Dakota healthy, please continue your great work! We will see you next summer!
June 22-23, 2021 - Bismarck Event Center - Bismarck, ND
- Explore strategies and best practices to increase immunization coverage rates
- Evaluate communication strategies for responding to questions from vaccine hesitant families
- Examine about key changes in school and child care immunization requirements
- Examine immunocompromising conditions and which vaccines are indicated for those patients
- Review a recent vaccine preventable disease outbreak in a neighboring state
- Discuss updates to the child, adolescent, and adult immunization schedule
Who Should Attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Public Health Professionals
- Anyone interested in immunizations
- Adult Immunization Update
- Best Practices in Increasing Vaccination Rates
- Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Update
- History of Public Health
- Immunization Disparities in North Dakota
- Immunization Recommendations for Immunocompromised Patients
- School and Childcare Immunization Requirements and Enforcement
- School Located Vaccination Clinics
- State of Immunizations in North Dakota
- Using Social Media to Effectively Communicate
- Vaccine Communication Strategies
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Outbreaks in Other States
- Merck Vaccine Division
- Sanofi Pasteur
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.