2022 North Dakota Immunization Conference
June 21-22, 2022
Bismarck Event Center - Bismarck, ND
- Explore strategies and best practices to increase immunization coverage rates
- Evaluate communication strategies for responding to questions from patients/families
- Examine the current COVID-19 vaccination status of North Dakota
- Discuss updates to the child, adolescent, and adult immunization schedule
Who Should Attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Public Health Professionals
- Anyone interested in immunizations
- Merck Vaccine Division
- Sanofi Pasteur
Attendees are encouraged to be mindful of COVID-19 etiquette at meetings being held in person. Individuals who are not feeling well are asked to stay home. Masks are optional, but are recommended for those who are not vaccinated, are in a high-risk group, or care for those who are at increased risk. Attendees should also practice social distancing when possible.
Funding for this conference was made possible (in part) by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.