2022 Tax Update Webinar
June 1, 2022 - LIVE WEBINAR
If you are having technical difficulties logging into the webinar, go to the Webinar Information page for additional information.
Tax Update Webinar Information
The Tax Update Webinar is a one-day overview Group-Internet Based Program. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation needed for this course. This course is recommended for Certified Public Accountants, Registered Tax Return Preparers, Enrolled Agents, Insurance Providers, Financial Planners and Lawyers. The program knowledge level of the Institute is considered to be basic. Advanced preparation: None.
- Cite tax developments and planning opportunities affecting individuals
- Identify tax developments and planning opportunities affecting businesses
- Review updates in tax law and legislation
- Analyze agricultural tax issues
This instructor led, one day course is a tax update webinar focused on various current developments in federal taxation, tax planning opportunities, and tax compliance issues. Get the absolute latest breaking tax developments, including developments that occurred during tax season and the recent legislation including the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
This is a time to reflect back on tax season and to discuss developments that occurred during tax season. This full day webinar will be taught by Chris Province for ½ of the day and Roger McEowen for the other ½ of the day. It will provide you the latest developments and features full coverage of new federal taxation legislation, IRS pronouncements, and judicial decisions issued during the past 12 to 18 months. Participants will learn techniques and tax planning ideas on reducing taxes through effective planning and receive the most current updates on key tax issues affecting their clients. Attend this tax update and come away with real-world solutions to real-world problems.
- Key federal tax provisions of the any late breaking and proposed legislation
- Expansion of information reporting affecting digital assets enacted in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- Key business and individual tax developments of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) and the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021
- 100% deductibility of restaurant provided food and beverage expenditures
- PPP (and other pandemic relief for businesses), tax-exempt income and basis – Rev. Procs. 2021-48 and 2021-49
- New IRS Form 7203, S Corporation Shareholder Stock and Debt Basis Limitations
- Tax planning strategies for individuals and businesses
- Tax developments affecting business entities including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and LLCs
- Tax developments impacting individual taxpayers
The University of North Dakota Conference Services is registered with the National
Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional
education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have
final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints
regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors,
150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville TN, 37219-2417. Website: www.learningmarket.org
Tax Practitioners' Institute Dates
Nov 15-16, 2022 Online Webinar