Andria Spaeth serves as a Budget Analyst at the Energy & Environmental Research Center (EERC) for the University of North Dakota. She prepares budgets for proposals, assist researchers to prepare accurate representations of their budget requests, and setup funded projects as outlined in approved contracts.
Prior to working at the EERC, Spaeth served as Assistant Director of Business Operations for the University of North Dakota Wellness & Health Promotion team. She focused on the business/finance operations, student employment and facility rentals for the Wellness Center. Spaeth started at UND as the Work Well Coordinator, focusing on serving all of the University of North Dakota’s four campuses, providing creative programming and impactful experiences for the faculty and staff as it relates to lifelong, multi-dimensional wellness.
Spaeth spent 8 years at Alerus Financial as a Relationship Banker before coming over to the University of North Dakota in December of 2016. She served as the primary contact for building rapport with clients and their families by analyzing their financial needs, reviewing credit and providing financial wellness solutions for budgeting, saving, borrowing and paying down debt.
Spaeth graduated from the University of Minnesota in 2000 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology. She went on to earn her Master’s of Business Administration in 2011 and her Master's of Public Health in 2021 from the University of North Dakota. Currently she is working towards her Doctor of Education in Educational Practice and Leadership with a specialization in Higher Education, looking to graduate in 2026.
As a mother of 3 boys, Spaeth spends her free time as a chauffeur, shuffling her youngest son around Kuna, Idaho. Her older two sons are attending college at UND and UA-Anchorage, Alaska. She enjoys crocheting, watching her boys' sporting events, and baking in her spare time.
- Health and Wellness
- Financial Wellness
- Business Operations
- Student Employment
- Work Life Integration
- Health Promotion
- Worksite Wellness
- Employee Wellness
- Public Health
American Heart Association, Heartsaver, First Aid and CPR/AED, 2016-present
- EdD (Educational Practice and Leadership specializing in Higher Education, University of North Dakota), estimated graduation 2026
- MPH (Public Health, University of North Dakota), 2021
- Graduate Certificate (Public Health, University of North Dakota), 2019
- MBA (Business Administration, University of North Dakota), 2011
- BS (Kinesiology, University of Minnesota), 2000
Sertoma of Greater Grand Forks
- Member, 2021-present
- Member, 2017-present
- Staff Recognition Chair, 2018-2021
- Public Relations Chair, 2021-present
American College Health Association
- Member, 2016-present
National Wellness Institute
- Member, 2016-present
- Community General Campaign - Employer Campaign Coordinator, 2008-2016
- Community Campaign Cabinet - Pacesetter Campaign Coordinator, 2016-2020
- UND Campaign Cabinet - Student Affairs, 2018-2020
- Volunteer Educator, 2011-2020