- Manager's Toolbox
- Criminal History Records Check Authorization Form
- EAP Newsletters
- E-Verify Information
- Data Privacy Training (FERPA)
- How to Run Queries
- HRMS Access
- HRMS Newsletters
- Interview Sample & Guidelines
- List Serves Access
- Manager Self Service
- New Hire and Transition Charts
- Peoplesoft Login
- Reduction in Force
- Risk Mngmt & Workers Comp
- Supervisory Newsletters
- SafeColleges UND Information
- SafeColleges Login Page
- About Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the job openings website and either search external job openings or login to view all internal jobs.
Submit the completed Employee and Family Member Tuition Waiver form to Human Resources and Payroll Services. The deadline for the family member tuition waiver is 30 days prior to the start of the semester in which tuition is to be waived. Late submissions due to late enrollment, medical
emergency or other extenuating circumstance must be explained in writing and supported with
appropriate documentation. This information must be submitted to the Human Resources & Payroll
Services Director for review and approval no later than the last day to add a class. Submit employee tuition waivers no later than the last day to add a class.
- Go to the UND Tech Support website
- Click Claim my Account
- Choose-Forgot my password
- Answer Security questions and create a password
**If accessing self-service on the student Campus Connection, make sure to click on the HRMS Self Service not the Self Service with the folder icon.
When changing a balance account, click on edit and type in new routing number and account number. DO NOT do Add to change a balance account. Please contact Alex Holte at 777-2154 with questions.
- Login to HRMS
- Under Main Menu select Self Service, then Payroll and Compensation, View Paycheck
- If the check dates start with an old date, click on the words Check Date and it will resort them, may have to do it a couple times for the newest check to show at top.
- Click on the date of the check you want to view and a PDF of the check will pop up
- You can print this out if desired
We are paid twice a month which is the 15th and the last day of the month. If a payday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, payday is the Friday prior to the weekend. Due to the PeopleSoft system, there is a two week lag in paychecks. Meaning, if you were hired on the first of the month, your first paycheck would be on the thirty-first.
All benefitted employees have the option to participate in various voluntary deductions. The employee must first contact each individual organization to enroll. The Payroll Office will then be notified by the organization to begin the payroll deduction. Enrolling in the voluntary deductions can be done anytime throughout the year. In order to discontinue a voluntary deduction, please send a request by email to email@example.com or a written request to The Payroll Office, Stop 7127. Please click here for a complete list of Voluntary Deductions.