- Manager's Toolbox
- Criminal History Background Check Authorization Form
- EAP Newsletters
- E-Verify Information
- How to Run Queries
- HRMS Access
- HRMS Newsletters
- Interview Sample & Guidelines
- List Serves Access
- Manager Self Service
- New Hire and Transition Charts
- Peoplesoft Login
- Risk Mngmt & Workers Comp
- Supervisory Newsletters
- About Us
Address or Name Change
As soon as you know your new address, select one of two ways to update with UND:
- Come into the Payroll Office and fill out a Change of Address Form OR
- Login to Employee Self-Service and update your address(es). Instructions can be found here.
This will update your address for Payroll, Student Admin (if you are a student), and your benefits.
To change your name, please bring your new Social Security Card to the Payroll Office and fill out a Name Change Form. This will update your name for Payroll, Student Admin (if you are a student), and your benefits.
*Benefited employees must complete and return the Life Event Change Kit within 31 days from the event date.
To initate the process go to Employee Self-Service, login using your firstname.lastname and the password you have setup. Once logged in, choose Main Menu>Self-Service>Personal Information>Life Event Change. Complete and Submit the form. A Life Event Change kit will be mailed to you and you will need to return it to Payroll.