- Flu Clinics
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Healthy Department
- Deans for Wellness
- Zen in 10
- Special Events
- Nutrition Counseling
- Health Incentive Vouchers
- Diabetes Prevention
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking Paths
National Wear Red Day Photo Contest - February 3
Grab your coworkers and find something red to wear on February 3rd. The UND community is encouraged to show support for heart health in women by wearing red to work and taking a photo to submit online to Work Well.
There are three photo categories: Digitally Enhanced, Wellness Theme and Most Fun.
Winners in each category will receive a healthy break-room snack pack.
- Photos can be submitted online Feb.3-Feb.10
- One upload per person
- Must check the "Permission to Use" box to be able to be entered
- Open to staff, faculty and student employees
- Voting online Feb.13-17
- One vote per category (anyone can vote)
- Winners announced Feb. 20
Random Acts of Kindness - February 12 - 18
The purpose of this card is to encourage someone to pay it forward and pass along the kindness you've just shown them. Think of it as 'Tag, You're It'. The act is simple, but the impact can make someone's day.