- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Warm Up Your Heart
- Wear Red
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- Employee Insurance
- Family Resources
- NDPERS Updates
- Preventive Screenings
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Cool Tools
Join others at UND and across the Greater Grand Forks area by biking to work/school for the EarthCycle Challenge.
Challenge runs: September 1 - September 30, 2015.
Register a team at: http://goo.gl/AmYdDc today!
This program is organized by UND faculty member, Jaakko Putkonen.
Zen in 10
Re-focus with 10 minutes of movement and relaxation!
Participation is free and open to campus. There are various options:
Tuesdays, August 25 & Sept. 1, 2015, & Thursdays, August 27 & Sept. 3, 2015. The rotations include:
- 9:00-9:10am - Lawn outside the Northeast entry of Twamley (rain location is Twamley lobby).
- 9:30-9:40am - East lawn of Medical School (rain location is the East main lobby).
- 9:50-10:00am - East lawn of Medical School (rain location is the East main lobby).
- 10:20-10:30am - Lawn outside Discovery Hall of EERC (rain location is Discovery Hall).
- 10:40-10:50am - Lawn outside Discovery Hall of EERC (rain location is Discovery Hall).
Services provided by Kay Williams (certified yoga instructor). Funding provided as part of outreach from Fitness at the Wellness Center and Work Well. This is a pilot program.
Mindful Eating/Paint Your Plate - September 8th
10:30am Chester Fritz Library, East Asian Room
Mindful eating is the conscious approach to the how, why, when, what and where we eat. Learn how to become aware of the feelings that trigger & prompt you to eat and learn simple practical steps to decelerate your eating.
No Gym, No Problem - October 28th
2pm Chester Fritz Library, East Asian Room; 4pm Skalicky Room 211
Exercise doesn't have to include a gym or fancy equipment. Learn ways to utilize your space at work, desk or a chair to get your exercise goals accomplished.