- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Warm Up Your Heart
- Wear Red
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Credit
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- Employee Insurance
- Family Resources
- NDPERS Updates
- Preventive Screenings
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Cool Tools
- Here is the link to Sanford's on-line wellness portal: sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin.
- For more in general about wellness benefits from Sanford, click here to learn more.
- If you are having any issues still attaining prizes/gift cards from our old HealthyBlue portal, please contact: 888-225-4381 or CILT if you see an e-mail is stuck in your quarantine.
- This program is for benefited employees and covered spouses. Individuals can earn up to a maximum of $250 or $500 with your spouse (if applicable) between this program and the Fitness Center Reimbursement.
- With the change from BCBS to Sanford, all eligible persons will have the ability to still earn $250 total between the programs for the calendar year.
- Benefited Flight Instructors do not have access to this program. You do have the Health Club Credit option with BCBS. If you use the UND Wellness Center, you have free access, so it will only apply for other participating fitness clubs.
Dates to Remember
- December, 31, 2015 - Redeem all bWell points
FAQs from Sanford
More information coming soon.
In Person Sessions and Webinars
More information coming soon.
More Information coming soon.
bWell and Fitness Center Reimbursement Integration
The bWell system and Fitness Center Reimbursement are connected. The below is not clear yet and will be updated when it is finalized.
For those using the bWell, they will see +2,000 for earning the Fitness Center Reimbursement, then a -2,000 for the redemption of the $20 (1 point = 1 penny).
This is to make sure the system doesn't go over 25,000 points, capping it to $250 total per person.
If the return is less than $20, such as the $10 cost at Planet Fitness, it will be a 1,000 point addition and subtraction.
Features on bWell
- More information coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions:
This page is still under construction as we wait for more information.
What do I need to do the first time I visit bWell?
You will need to create an account on Sanford's wellness portal: bWell to get started. You will also need to complete your annual health assessment to use either the on-line portal and/or Fitness Center Reimbursement program.
Can I earn and redeem points on bWell?
Yes, more information is coming soon.
How far can you backdate your trackers/logs?
More information is coming soon.
What Browsers are supported by bWell?
Still checking on this information. OLD: All the major browsers that have Flash are supported by the portal (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera).
If you have questions, contact Sanford at: 800-499-3416 or NDPERSWellness@sanfordhealthplan.com.