- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
Sanford's new on-line portal - coming April 2016
Sanford Health Plan is working on a new & improved wellness portal. It will be ready April 1, 2016.
These services will still be available during the transition:
- members can still participate in worksite education and wellness activities. Please continue to record activities.
- members can still receive their $20/month fitness center reimbursement by going to the gym 12 times per month.
Effective 1/1/2016 members cannot take a health assessment, accrue points using the online tool, or redeem points through the online bWell tool. Once available, employees will need to take the Health Assessment as a requirement to continue to receive their wellness benefits and redeem points for the remainder of 2016
- For more in general about wellness benefits from Sanford, click here to learn more.
- This program is for benefited employees and covered spouses. Individuals can earn up to a maximum of $250 or $500 with your spouse (if applicable) between this program and the Fitness Center Reimbursement.
- Benefited Flight Instructors do not have access to this program. You do have the Health Club Credit option with BCBS. If you use the UND Wellness Center, you have free access, so it will only apply for other participating fitness clubs.
Dates to Remember
- December 31 - Redeem all Sanford on-line portal points
FAQs from Sanford
- More coming with new portal in April 2016.
More information coming with new portal in April 2016.
In Person Sessions and Webinars
There are no In-Person sessions scheduled at this time.
Voucher & Points
Every point is equal to 1 penny.
Do any four activities on the voucher between July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016 and submit your forms to Work Well (Mail Stop 8365). This can be done anytime and the points will be added starting in April 2016 when the new portal is available.
Online portal & Fitness Center Reimbursement Integration
The new online portal system and the Fitness Center Reimbursement will be connected in April 2016.
Likely for those using the online portal, you will see +2,000 for earning the Fitness Center Reimbursement, then a -2,000 for the redemption of the $20 (1 point = 1 penny).
This is to make sure the system doesn't go over 25,000 points, capping it to $250 total per person.
If the return is less than $20, such as the $10 cost at Planet Fitness, it will be a 1,000 point addition and subtraction.
Features on the new on-line portal
- More information coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions:
This page is still under construction as we wait for more information.
If you have questions, contact Sanford at: 701-323-2131 or NDPERSWellness@sanfordhealthplan.com.