- About Work Well
- Advisory Board
- National Awards
- Work Well Ambassadors
- Culture of Wellness
- Deans for Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Flu Clinics
- SERW and Spring Fling
- Health Screenings
- Get Moving Challenge
- Gratitude Campaign
- Wear Red
- Diabetes Prevention
- Diabetes Management
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Metabolic Testing
- Expecting & Mothering
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Watchers
- Special Events
- 7 Dimensions of Wellness
- Campus Resources
- Ergonomics & Sit-Stand Units
- Walking Paths
- Community Violence Intervention Center
- Employee Insurance
- Family Resources
- NDPERS Updates
- Preventive Screenings
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Cool Tools
- Here is the link to Sanford's on-line wellness portal: sanfordhealthplan.com/memberlogin.
- For more in general about wellness benefits from Sanford, click here to learn more.
- Are you having trouble creating an account on bWell? At Step 2, some of you will need to enter your middle initial or middle name after your first name. This has been a typical issue experienced.
- See Point redemption (below) for updates from Sanford as of August 18, 2015.
- The points between the old HealthyBlue and new bWell system are now synced (August, 2015).
- This program is for benefited employees and covered spouses. Individuals can earn up to a maximum of $250 or $500 with your spouse (if applicable) between this program and the Fitness Center Reimbursement.
- With the change from BCBS to Sanford, all eligible persons will have the ability to still earn $250 total between the programs for the calendar year.
- Benefited Flight Instructors do not have access to this program. You do have the Health Club Credit option with BCBS. If you use the UND Wellness Center, you have free access, so it will only apply for other participating fitness clubs.
Dates to Remember
- December, 31, 2015 - Redeem all bWell points
FAQs from Sanford
- The wellness activity point Redemption Center is available for use. To access the Redemption Center:
- Log into your account at www.sanfordhealthplan.com
- Go to the NDPERS-Dakota Wellness tab
- Select Redemption Center in the dropdown menu
- Redemption Center information can be accessed by navigating the site.
- View available items and gift cards in the Rewards tab
- View account details in the My Account tab
- Account details are located in the My Account tab. Information regarding Earned Points that can be accessed includes:
- Awarded: The total number of points accumulated through on line wellness activities, on site wellness program activities and fitness center reimbursements. Please note that members can accrue points in excess of the 25,000 that can be redeemed. The Awarded points will continue to accrue for the duration of the program year.
- Redeemed: The total number of points that are pending redemption. These are orders that have been placed and are pending processing. Once the order has been processed, the Redeemed points will cancel out and be included in the Adjustments.
- Adjustments: The total number of points that have been redeemed through Dakota Wellness Program activities, fitness center reimbursements and Blue Cross Blue Shield activities (January 1-April 15).
- Total: The total number of points available after deducting the redeemed points and adjustments from the awarded points. Please note that this total accumulates for the duration of the program year and may exceed the maximum of 25,000 points that can be redeemed.
- Eligible members can redeem a maximum of 25,000 points for the program year ($250.00). If an order is placed that would exceed the maximum, a message will appear indicating that the order was declined. A new order for items staying within the 25,000 point maximum can be placed. To determine the number of points available for redemption, add the Redeemed points and Adjustments and subtract from 25,000.
- There were some members that ordered gift cards through the Redemption Center that were assessed fees. The inclusion of these fees was erroneous and has been corrected. Members that were assessed fees have had the fee-equivalent of points credited back to their Awarded points. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In Person Sessions and Webinars
There are no In-Person sessions scheduled at this time.
Voucher & Points
Do any four activities on the voucher between July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016 and submit your forms to Work Well (Mail Stop 8365) by August 15, 2016.
The points will be deposited into your bWell account by November 2016 and you will need to redeem them by December 31, 2016. Click this calendar as a reminder.
bWell and Fitness Center Reimbursement Integration
The bWell system and Fitness Center Reimbursement are connected. The below is not clear yet and will be updated when it is finalized.
For those using the bWell, they will see +2,000 for earning the Fitness Center Reimbursement, then a -2,000 for the redemption of the $20 (1 point = 1 penny).
This is to make sure the system doesn't go over 25,000 points, capping it to $250 total per person.
If the return is less than $20, such as the $10 cost at Planet Fitness, it will be a 1,000 point addition and subtraction.
Features on bWell
- More information coming soon
Frequently Asked Questions:
This page is still under construction as we wait for more information.
What do I need to do the first time I visit bWell?
You will need to create an account on Sanford's wellness portal: bWell to get started. You will also need to complete your annual health assessment to use either the on-line portal and/or Fitness Center Reimbursement program.
Can I earn and redeem points on bWell?
Yes, more information is coming soon.
How far can you backdate your trackers/logs?
More information is coming soon.
What Browsers are supported by bWell?
Still checking on this information. OLD: All the major browsers that have Flash are supported by the portal (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera).
If you have questions, contact Sanford at: 701-323-2131 or NDPERSWellness@sanfordhealthplan.com.