Computer Science (B.A. or B.S.)
Learn the valuable skills and knowledge you need to design and develop tomorrow’s technology solutions.
Technology is the bedrock of today’s global economic and social foundation. Those that have fundamental system and software skills will continue to be in high demand. With a focus on problem solving, you’ll learn how to model and analyze problems, design solutions, and verify results with today’s most exciting technology innovations and technologies.
- Program type:
- Est. time to complete:
- 4-5 years
- Credit hours:
- 125 for B.S. from College of Engineering and Mines; 125 for B.A. with Major in Computer Science
Why Study Computer Science at UND?
From the Internet of Things to mobile apps to robotics, technology continues to disrupt and transform the world. These and other hot trends make those that can problem-solve, innovate and maximize systems and software invaluable to top companies.
UND offers undergraduate programs that are truly unique with opportunities to:
- Create web and mobile apps.
- Develop computer animations and virtual reality systems.
- Analyze imagery and data from unmanned and manned aircraft systems.
- Influence the design of systems for aerospace.
- Develop expertise in cybersecurity, big data, software engineering, information technology, computer animation, and game design.