Forensic Psychology (M.A.)
Ranked No. 1 Online Master's in Forensic Psychology program in the country.
The Master of Arts (M.A.) in forensic psychology prepares you to apply psychological theory, knowledge, skills and competencies to the civil and criminal justice systems. It is online, part-time and can be completed in about two years.
- Program type:
- Master's Degree
- Est. time to complete:
- 2 years
- Credit hours:
Why Study Forensic Psychology at UND?
Forensic psychology is a rapidly growing specialty area of psychology. Through the online master's degree program at the University of North Dakota, you'll gain:
- Knowledge of advanced psychological concepts and theories.
- Outstanding analytical, statistical and evaluation skills.
- Specific forensic-relevant knowledge
- In-depth understanding of our legal system.
More specifically, this graduate program will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to work in the field of forensic psychology, including how to:
- Conduct focus groups and assist lawyers in trial preparation and jury selection.
- Select and utilize the most appropriate tools for assessment or evaluation.
- Provide research-based program evaluations.
- Assist courts and state agencies in addressing forensic issues.
Top Forensic Psychology Graduate Program in the Nation
Every accredited forensic psychology program offers education, but not every program prepares students to make a real impact the way UND does. UND is increasingly regarded as one of the top academic institutions in the nation for forensic psychology. We consistently rank among the best for educational quality, affordability, and career outcomes.