- Faculty Handbook
- Curriculum Resources
- Promotion and Tenure
- Course Resources
- Policies, Procedures and Resources
- Courtesy Appointments
- Developmental Leave
- Honorary Degrees
- H-1B Employment
- Faculty Emeritus Status
- Conflict Management Services
Conflict Management Services
The University of North Dakota partners with Emily Holth, professional conflict management consultant, to provide conflict management services to UND faculty, students and staff.
As members of a university community, people are encouraged to express themselves freely and there are times when that expression leads to conflict. Holth, founder and owner of Sustainable Solutions, a Grand Forks firm specializing in workplace mediation, coaching and team development, provides people with a confidential service where they can feel safe in speaking about difficult situations, complaints or inquiries. Holth and her firm Sustainable Solutions are independent from UND and can therefore offer neutral guidance to those seeking advice on how to manage through conflict.
Consider contacting Emily at Sustainable Solutions if you:
- need an independent, impartial and confidential person to listen
- prefer to make an informal inquiry about an issue, rather than ask through formal channels
- seek guidance on interpreting a situation, policy or procedure
- feel treated unfairly
- encounter a problem that requires an outside party to help facilitate a constructive conversation
Through this partnership, members of the UND community have access to world-class conflict management services. Emily is available for appointments both on and off-campus, and can be reached at 701-213-8003.