Be a Career Mentor
Are you interested in joining the Career Services team of Career Mentors?
It's time to get on our radar. Submit your information below and email a copy of your resume, and any other supporting documents, to mary.feller@UND.edu.
Once the position officially opens up on JobX, on the Student Employment website, you will have to officially apply. In the meantime, we'd love to hear from you and see who is interested.
Guide students in various career-related aspects (resume writing, cover letter writing, interviewing, etc.), assist with presentations, take ownership within specific assigned projects, and complete additional tasks as requested.
- Work one-on-one/in groups with students to assist in various aspects of career-related development
- Take on ownership of a major project as assigned
- Provide coverage for various campus/community events
- Support the mission and vision of Career Services
- Support the mission and vision of the University of North Dakota
- Provide reception coverage when necessary and complete additional tasks as requested
- Students returning for a full academic year, Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
- Able to work around 15 - 20 hours/week, Monday - Friday, between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sophomore, junior, senior level status
What Our Career Mentors Have to Say
I’ve enjoyed being a Career Mentor because I get to meet new students across campus every day! Assisting my fellow students with their career search is incredibly rewarding, especially when students follow up with how their job search was successful. I love helping students feel more confident and find a career they love.
Being a Career Mentor has been a great experience! I have had the opportunity to be a part of a great team, help my peers, network with industry professionals, and learn a ton about career development.
Express Interest in being a Career Mentor