Career Services provides resources for students who are exploring majors and careers.
Whether you are deciding on a major, looking to change your major, or narrowing your career options, Focus 2 is a great tool! Focus 2 is a software system that assesses your interests in relation to academic strengths, values, skills, personality, and leisure.
- To create an account, you will need an email address and access code
- Access code: goUND
- Complete the new user information
- Follow the prompts provided to create your username and password, and the system will take you to the main menu
- Already have an account? Visit the Focus 2 site
- If you'd like assistance reviewing your results, make an appointment with one of our staff by calling 701.777.2117 or by making an appointment in Starfish.