- Eat Well on Campus
- Healthy Eating Videos
- Nutritive Menu Analysis
- MyPlate Mondays
- Guiding Stars
- Nutrition Connect
Dining Services gladly will make your student's birthday a day to remember with an individual size birthday cake including a short personalized message. Parents, family members or friends may order a cake for any student on a meal plan (one cake per student).
While we understand you may want this cake to be a surprise, Dining Services staff would appreciate you telling your student that they can expect a cake at a dining center.
- Complete the form below. We appreciate one week advance notice for a cake order.
- Orders submitted during non-business hours or on weekends will not be processed until the next business day.
- Indicate the dining center where your student eats most often OR ask your student where they would like to pick up their cake before you order it. For timely pick-up, this cake should not be considered a surprise for your student.
- Tell your student to pick up the cake at the dining center on the date you selected on the order form.
- We do not contact your student, it is your responsibility to tell your student you ordered a cake.
Please fill out the birthday cake order form.