What To Expect
- UND Dining Services is committed to food safety and the safety of guests that dine on campus.
- Beginning June 1, 2021 operations will return to normal. This includes serving food on china, reinstating self-service and removing all capacity and seating restrictions.
Plan Your Meal with Online Menus
- All guests are still encouraged to review the Online Menus before entering the dining center.
- Hand sanitizer will still be provided at the entrance of each dining location.
- Wipes will be made available at each location if guests would like to wipe down high-touch surfaces.
Plexiglass Barriers Remain
- Plexiglass barriers will still be up at entrances, and at service locations.
Rest Up, Stay Home if You're Sick
- If you're not feeling well, please do not enter the dining center, and be sure to contact your health care provider.
- We will be offering take out options that others can pick up for you in the event that you're feeling ill.
Touchless Meal Plan Management
- We have launched the GET Mobile App for Dining that will generate a unique barcode that will allow guests to scan into the dining center and use dining dollars at retail locations.
UND COVID-19 Updates
Follow the UND COVID-19 page for all UND campus announcements.