Quarantine Meal Enrollment
Students entering quarantine or isolation will receive three meals per day, breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Starting September 3, 2020 meals will be delivered once per day at dinner time. Breakfast and lunch for the subsequent day will be delivered with the dinner meal.
Once dining services receives notification of a student in quarantine/isolation along with the information requested above, dining services will automatically start meal service.
Quarantine Meal Information
- A non-perishable continental breakfast will be provided.
- Regular lunch meals will consist of a salad, sandwich/wrap, fruit and a beverage.
- Dinner meals will consist of a hot meal with the appropriate accompaniments and a beverage.
- Menus will be based on the dining center's scheduled food offerings.
- Declared food allergies, special diets, vegan, and vegetarian diets will be considered.
- All meals will arrive in disposable containers with disposable utensils.
- Meals will be delivered to the room.
- The person delivering the meals will knock on the door to notify the student of the delivery.
- Deliveries will occur between 4:30 and 6:30. Times are subject to change based on the availability of delivery staff.
Log in with your NDUS account (firstname.lastname) below to submit the form.