Dining is adding a new service: shuttle to Wilkerson Commons from the Residence Halls!
Why walk in the cold when you can take the dining shuttle? Offering this complimentary service to students so they can stay warm and have access to food.
End of Service
The Dining Shuttle will no longer operate for the Spring 2021 semester. The last day of shuttle operations was March 11, 2021. The shuttle is anticipated to begin service when the temperatures drop in the Fall 2021 semester.
- 1st Stop: Swanson Hall
- 2nd Stop: Walsh Hall
- 3rd Stop: Smith Hall
- 4th Stop: Wilkerson
Shuttles are scheduled to arrive at Swanson Hall every 20 minutes and continue to the rest of the stops.
- This service is only for residence hall students with a meal plan.
- All riders must wear a face covering over their nose, mouth, and chin.
- Only four students may ride at a time per social distancing requirements.
- Thank you for not riding if you are symptomatic.
- An ID is not required to ride.