Housing & Dining Marketing
Dining Services and Housing & Residence Life Marketing team resources and project requests.
Resources and project request forms are available for individuals that work within the Housing & Residence Life department only. Any person(s) found to utilize these resources to misrepresent the department will be held responsible through the Code of Student Life.
There are multiple signs available in the PowerPoint Template. Select and use your preferred page.
Housing and Residence Life Logo Downloads
The green and black secondary logos are preferred. Please be sure to use the correct logo for printing or electronic distribution.
- Green and Black Secondary Logo- Print
- Green and Black Secondary Logo- Electronic
- White Secondary Logo- Print
- White Secondary Logo- Electronic
- Do not alter this document’s header, contact information, or footer in any way.
- UND electronic letterhead is for digital use only. It is created for digital media – such as email – using a specific color mode, resolution, and file format.
- It is not acceptable for print - this includes printing at an external printer, UND printer, or office printer/copier.
- Work with Renee Hauschulz for Official UND Letterhead for all printed letterhead.
- If you are working on a Windows operating system you may need to open it in Word, select “View” in the menu bar, and then select “Edit Document”.
Project Request Form
Please provide at least 2 to 3 weeks’ notice for project requests. Any projects that are submitted with less time may not be completed by the requested delivery date.
All projects are subject to review and will be considered based on the following factors:
- Does the project support UND Housing & Residence Life's priorities?
- What is the visibility, reach, and longevity of the project?
- Timeliness: Advanced notice allows for better planning, product, and marketing. Projects with larger scope require more advanced notice.
Resident Assistants Event Print/Digital Submission Form
Please provide at least 2 to 3 weeks notice for printing and advertising for your event. Submit the event in the correct format displayed on the form for prints and/or digital advertisement.