Mt. Vernon & Williamsburg Apartments
Located along University Avenue, these colonial-style apartment buildings feature one and two bedroom units. Apartments are both furnished and unfurnished.
Units have central air-conditioning and heating with carpeted bedrooms and living rooms. Furnished rooms are perfect for residents seeking independence, but don't want to travel with furniture.
Buildings are located on the west side of campus near the John D. Odegard School of Aerospace Sciences. Shuttle stops are located outside the buildings.
- 48 one bedroom and 24 two bedroom apartments in complex
- 22 apartments come furnished with a twin bed and dresser per bedroom, couch, chair, desk, desk chair, and table with four chairs; All furniture must remain in the apartment
- All apartments are furnished with refrigerator and gas range
- Heat is forced air and the apartments are air-conditioned with central air
- Internet and basic cable TV included in rent from Midco
- Bedroom(s) and living rooms are carpeted
- Kitchens have tile flooring and bath rooms and linoleum
- Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on ground floor
- One parking space and headbolt heater outlet is provided per apartment