Business Living & Learning Community
Live and learn with other accounting and business students.
If you're interested in accounting and business, you can expand your knowledge and skills while having special opportunities to network with alumni, professors and fellow students in the Business Living & Learning Community (LLC).
Who can live here?
Pre-majors or declared majors in one of the College of Business & Public Administration (CoBPA) programs listed on the right are eligible to apply for living in the Business LLC.
Where would I live?
You'll live in Brannon Hall with other CoBPA students.
How do I apply?
Indicate your preference to live in the Business LLC when you complete your Housing Application. Assignments for Living & Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
What are the benefits of living in the Accounting LLC?
This unique living arrangement gives you a ready network of friends sharing your interests and career goals, creating a close-knit community within your College, making it easier for you to get involved in student organizations and campus events. You'll also have learning experiences as early as your first semester on campus designed to assist your professional development while at UND and beyond.
Faculty and Alumni Connections
Programming coordinated by the Business LLC will connect members with business student organizations, faculty, alumni and recruiters. These programs and events will help you learn about a wide variety of career opportunities related to accounting, financial management and more.
- Develop lasting relationships and get to know your CoBPA faculty
- Connect and network with CoBPA's extensive alumni base
Activities, Events and Programs
- Engage with various clubs, student organizations and honor societies related to accounting
- Meet with recruiters from the Big Four and other firms from around the country
- Build connections with your fellow business students that extend beyond the classroom by getting involved with Business LLC programming and social activities
You'll have a Resident Assistant, who is a CoBPA major, able to share insights and direct you to campus resources including:
- Tutoring sessions - Offered by members of Beta Alpha Psi
- Mentorship programs - The Pancratz Career Development Center will match you with mentoring alumni to help you prepare for your professional career
- Common course enrollment - Sign up for and take classes together with your Business LLC classmates
Business LLC Advisors
Student Success Center, 701.777.2717, UND.ssc@UND.edu