Honors Living Learning Community
Live and learn with others in the Honors Program.
The community will be a center for the vibrant intellectual, cultural and social life of the University Honors Program. Classes, films, discussions and celebrations will be hosted by the Honors Living Learning Community along with other Honors activities and projects.
Honors students may join the Honors LLC on a first-come, first-served basis. Now located in Selke Hall, the Honors LLC encourages students to live, study, play and grow together with like-minded peers!
Who can live here?
Students in the Honors LLC must be enrolled in the Honors Program.
Where would I live?
You'll live in Selke Hall with other Honors students.
How do I apply?
Indicate your preference to live in the Honors LCC when you complete your Housing Application. Assignments for Living & Learning Communities will be completed in conjunction with all housing assignments.
Activities, Events and Program
Students in the Honors LLC stay busy with plenty of opportunities to get involved. Possible events and activities include:
- Create a float for the Homecoming parade
- Connect with veterans through letters
- Bake for the Senior Center
- Engage with faculty at the Three Things at Three guest speaker event
- Take a trip to Minneapolis
- Travel to Winnipeg
- Take part in a writing retreat and book club
- Other activities include T-shirt design contest, scavenger hunt, Harry Potter night, trivia, bowling, movie nights
Honors LLC Advisors