Standing out along University Avenue, Hancock Hall offers a great living space for all students.
Single and double rooms are available in a community cluster bathroom setting. A skyway connects Hancock to Johnstone/Fulton Hall.
Rooms are carpeted with loftable beds, moveable desks and built-in closets. TV and game lounges, study areas, kitchenettes, computer lounge and laundry facilities are available for residents.
- Carpeted single and double rooms with private baths in community clusters
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Oak bed frame adjusts to various levels including loft height. Beds also bunk. Mattress size is 36" x 80" extra-long twin. See bed frame photos.
- Moveable desk and three drawer dresser
- Desk dimensions: 48" wide, three drawers (4" tall by 15.5" wide) and bottom drawer (9" tall by 15.5" wide)
- Built in closet
- 42.5" wide total
- Right side is 23" wide
- 8 drawers each 18" wide (two are 3" tall, two are 4" tall, two are 6" tall and two are 7" tall)
- TV lounge, study areas and weight room
- Tunnel access to Squires Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
[Room Number] Hancock Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202