With its grand entrances and dining center, Squires Hall has been a predominant residence hall for many UND students.
The Collegiate Gothic style building is covered with ivy and designed for 248 beds over four floors.
- Rooms are suite-style with two rooms sharing a sink, shower and toilet. Rooms include loftable beds, movable desks and built-in closet with movable drawers.
- Squires is located along the Bekyard, the quad within the Squires/Bek/Walsh residence halls. It also has a dining center on the main level with easy access for all student meals.
- Common areas include study lounges, TV areas, gaming, a piano and fireplace. Kitchenette, laundry and vending are located on the second level.
- Oak bed frame that adjusts to various levels including loft height. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed frame photos.
- Moveable desks with shelving unit. (Desk dimensions 42" by 30" by 24")
- Built-in closet and storage space
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette on main floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave and study lounge on each floor
- Dining Center on ground floor
- Escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
[Room Number] Squires Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: Squires uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B