At the heart of the UND campus, many students — from Phil Jackson to Zach Parise — have called Walsh Hall home.
The Gothic-arched entries and projecting towers stand out in the Bekyard. Walsh features a suite design, with two rooms sharing a bathroom.
Each room has loftable beds with extra-long twin mattresses, desk with lockable drawers, and built in closet space. Lounge, study, laundry and kitchens are featured on each floor. There's also ping pong and pool tables and foosball.
Walsh to McVey Hall Transition
Students living on campus in Walsh Hall for fall 2022 will transition their room assignment to McVey Hall during the fall 2022 semester and remain in McVey Hall for the spring 2023 semester. See the Housing Improvement Project for the most up-to-date information on the building and transition.
- Movable desk with lockable drawer (bring own lock)
- Bed frames adjust to various levels including loft height. Railing and ladder will be available from hall office. Beds also bunk. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed frame photos.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Laundry room and kitchenette on each floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- TV lounge, game room, study areas and computer lab.
- 24-visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
[Room Number] Walsh Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: Walsh uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B