Reserved for students affiliated with a University-sponsored activity that is required to live on campus before August 22, 2020.
As a general rule, students are not allowed to live in the residence halls prior to the official opening dates in the fall unless the student is affiliated with a University-sponsored activity.
Scheduled with University Sponsor
- Requests for an early arrival and check-in will be coordinated through the appropriate University sponsor (Band, Athletics, International Students, Employees in Wellness Center/Dining, etc.) Please contact your sponsor for early arrival information.
- If you are a member of a campus group that requires early arrival do NOT sign up for early drop off or a check-in time block.
- Information about the check-in date and time for your specific group will be sent to your UND email.
- Students will be able to submit an Early Arrival Application using Housing Self Service starting on August 1, 2020.
- Please note that early arrival is not guaranteed and we are strongly encouraging students to utilize our Early Drop Off and Welcome Weekend Check-In process.
- Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and students will be notified via their UND email address of their Early Arrival Application status.
Early Arrival Details
- Approved students will incur a non-refundable room and meal plan charge per day prior to the start of the Housing and Dining Room and Meal Plan Agreement which begins Saturday, August 22.
- All requests for Early Arrival should be made prior to August 19.
- Early arrival check-in may be refused for any individual who fails to provide prior notice.