Set on the corner of University Avenue and Stanford Road, McVey's new entrance and ivy-covered brick stands out.
McVey Hall rooms are double rooms with suite-style bathrooms with a capacity of 297 beds set in two wings across five floors. Centered common and study rooms are on each wing of each floor with a kitchenette and microwave. The first floor also features a recreation area and laundry facilities.
Tunnels that connect McVey to other residence halls and Wilkerson Commons are alive with art and history from the past.
- Oak bed frames (adjustable to various heights including loft). Railing and ladder are available in the hall office. Beds also bunk. Mattress size 36" x 80", extra-long twin.
- Movable desk that separates into nightstand and desk. Lockable compartments, bring your own lock.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette on main floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave on each floor
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities in McVey
- Emerging Leaders Living Learning Community
- Engineering Living Learning Community
- Atmospheric Sciences Living Learning Community
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
<Room Number> McVey Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: McVey uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B