The front (North) entrance of Student Health Services is closed due to campus construction.
For all in-person visits, watch for campus signage to help you enter Student Health Services at the south entrance (McCannel Hall).
Walking Directions to McCannel South Entrance
Coming from the East
- Walk south on the sidewalk between Abbott Hall and Cornell Street
- Turn right and walk through the small parking lot between Abbot Hall and Witmer Hall. (follow signage)
- When you get to the large lawn area, turn right and enter through the back (South) entrance of McCannel Hall (follow signage)
- Follow the signs to Student Health Services entrance
Coming from the Northwest
- Look for signage at the corner of University Ave and Centennial Drive
- Walk south on the sidewalk between Gillette/Education and Centennial Drive
- Turn left at the Education building, then use the temporary path to walk through the large lawn area (follow signage)
- Enter through the back (South) entrance of McCannel Hall
Student Health Services Parking
The closest parking option is the Passport (Pay as you Go) Parking in the Parking Ramp located along Columbia Road.