Wellness Center COVID-19 Policies
We are committed to respecting the health and safety of all members and staff.
The University asks all individuals to continue to do their part to keep our community safe by:
- Getting fully vaccinated.
- Washing hands often.
- Physical distancing, when possible.
- Wearing a mask indoors in public settings.
Mask Guidelines - Wellness Center
(8.22) In line with guidance from UND Administration and the current Campus Policy on Masking:
Masks are strongly encouraged in these public spaces. These include facilities such as residence hall common areas, campus apartments common areas, the Wellness Center, and athletic facilities. When meetings are scheduled in residence hall common areas, masks will be required.
Widespread use of masks drastically reduces the number of people required to quarantine after a positive case of COVID-19, by the Department of Health policy. This simple step of wearing masks when we are in groups will blunt the impact of quarantines and allow us to most effectively continue or on-campus education.
Wellness Center areas such as the Classroom and other meeting spaces will require the use of masks. All Wellness & Health Promotion employees are currently required to wear a mask.
COVID-19 Guidelines - Wellness Center
Respect physical distancing and take basic health precautions.
- If you are sick or have a fever, do not come to the Wellness Center.
- Clean your equipment before and after use (cleaning towels and disinfectant spray are available for cleaning equipment after use).
Adhere to all wellness center policies and comply with staff requests.
- Wellness Center updates will be shared via our social media pages [Facebook, Instagram, Twitter] and the UND Wellness app .
Amenities/Facility Space Updates
- Regular towel service has been discontinued until further notice (bring your own towel for personal use).
- The Zen Den is offline until further notice.
- Boxing equipment will be available after September 1, 2021.
- Facility rental requests will begin September 1, 2021.