Online Registration Information
You can now register for your favorite Wellness Center classes, programs, and services on our website! Click here to go right to our online registration page. This link includes signing up for facility time blocks (Facility Access Reservation - workout time), fitness classes, CPR classes, and more. Students, faculty, and staff will use their NDUS campus credentials/IDM to login to their account on our online registration site.
Step by Step Instructions for Facility Access Reservations
Need additional help on how to sign up for your workout time? Follow these step by step instructions on how to sign up.
Step by Step Instructions for Facility Access Reservation Cancellations
Changed your mind and need to cancel your Facility Access Reservation? Follow these step by step instructions on how to cancel your reservation.
Facility Access Reservations FAQ
- The state of North Dakota has reduced our facility capacity due to the updated county risk level.
- In an effort to provide our members with guaranteed access to the facility, and to eliminate denying member access due to reached capacities.
- This will provide improved service to our members to ensure guaranteed access to your workout time.
The Facility Access Reservation process will begin on Nov. 9.
Reservations can be made 2 days in advance.
Each workout time block is 75 minutes.
You can check in to your reservation up to 10 minutes prior to your time block and up to 30 minutes after your time has started.
If you cannot make you workout time for whatever reason, please cancel your Facility Access Reservation to make room for another member. (Instructions are above.) If you "No Show" multiple reservations, your ability to reserve time in the future may be revoked.
The online registration system can be accessed by students, faculty and staff by using the campus credentials/IDM (firstname.lastname).
However, if you are having issues logging in, call Analee Williams, Coordinator of Guest Services and she can help you troubleshoot.
You do not need a Facility Access Reservation if you:
- Are pre-registered for a Group Exercise Class
- Are pre-registered for a wellness program (i.e. CPR/First Aid class)
- Are scheduled to participate in an Intramural game/tournament
- Are only coming in to rent equipment at the Outpost
Face coverings remain to be required at all times. UND ID or mobile member ID (via the UND Wellness app) is required for entry. Maintain physical distancing while in our facility. Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.