Rock Wall Family Days
Let us show you and your family the ropes at the wall!
The UND Rock Wall will be open to the Campus Community and Greater Grand Forks Community for climbing with no membership required. Children of all ages* will be able to visit and climb the Rock Wall.
Stop by the wall to give it a try!
Family Day Details
Family rock climing days are held on various Sundays throughout the year (2 - 4 p.m.)
$10 per family (limit of 4 children under age 18 per family).
Want to make sure your family will get a chance to climb? Pre-register at wellnessregistration.UND.edu! If you do not have an account, click Sign Up under the username and password fields to create a profile.
- Registration is limited to the first 20 families due to space limitations.
- Registration opens 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date.
- Walk-ins accepted.
- Payment and Special Event Waivers for all attending are required before entry into the Wellness Center.
- The UND Wellness Center requires a UND Parking Permit Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- If you have more than 4 children under the age of 18 in your household, please contact Mike Wozniak (Mon-Fri), Coordinator of Campus Recreation, at michael.wozniak@UND.edu or 701.777.3256 prior to arriving at the Wellness Center. All participants must wear closed-toed shoes.
Reserving the Rock Wall
Can't make it to a Family Day event? You can reserve the Rock Wall for birthday parties, team-building events, or any other excuse you can think of to have fun for a few hours!