Healthy Campus Week
Participate in Healthy Campus Week September 23-29, 2019. See how YOU can get involved and win some great prizes!
What is Healthy Campus week? Partnership for Healthier America's Healthy Campus Initiative is a week-long push that is focused on promoting the great work PHA's campus partners are doing to make healthier choices easier for students, faculty, and staff.
From offering a wider array of nutritious options in dining halls to providing increased opportunities for physical activity on campus, we want to raise awareness of ways you can be healthier!
Post, tag, share, and tweet photos of you and your friends engaging in healthy activities!
- Use the hashtag #HealthyCampusSweepstakes to be eligible to win a $100 Target Gift Card, a $275 MindBody Prize Bag, or $89 of NorthFace Backpacks and gear!
- Use the hashtag #HealthyCampusSweepstakes AND #ColumbiaRaffle. Be sure to follow and tag @Columbia1938 AND @Healthier_Campus on Instagram to be eligible to win a Columbia backpack and gear ($100 value)!
Photo Op ideas:
- Get a group together and go for a walk as part of Joggin' with Josh.
- Participate in ANY of the Wellness Activities this week!
- Enjoy the Chef's Table for some delectable healthy meals made at Wilkerson Dining Hall.
Healthy Campus Week Activities
Saturday & Sunday Events
What is Healthy Hawks?
Healthy Hawks is UND's collaborative healthy campus initiative with the overarching vision to enhance the campus experience by making the healthy choice the easy choice for students, faculty, and staff. This will be done by increasing awareness of health and wellness services, improving student's top barriers to academic success, and re-engaging campus partners in a campus-wide focus on health, wellbeing, and student success.
- Hashtags: #HealthyCampus #HealthyHawks #HealthyCampusSweepstakes
- UND Wellness & Health Promotion
- Partnership for a Healthier America
Free Faculty/Staff Membership
It's Healthy Campus Week and that means you get to check out the Wellness Center free of charge! Print off the free week membership pass and bring it to the Wellness Center to redeem.