Online Wellness Resources
Health and wellness related resources are at your fingertips, whether you are on campus or not.
There are many resources available to aid you with your health and wellness wherever you are. This is just a small sampling of what's availalable.
Check back often, more content will be added regularly.
- Free meditation app, guided options available.
- Free mindfulness resources and meditation.
- A free collection of meditations and sleep exercises.
Movement and Exercise
- Classes led by UND Group Exercise instructors, schedule varies.
Zen in 10 focuses on stretching, breathing and having fun with coworkers. Go back to work with less stress, more energy and better body functioning. Services provided by Kay Williams, Certified Yoga and Relax and Renew Instructor®.
- Yoga, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7-minute workouts.
- Must use your UND.edu email address.
FitBod (iOS only)
- Free bodyweight workouts.
- Free workouts, varying lengths.
- Free on-demand, at-home workouts.
- A comprehensive library of numerous exercises.
- Free 90-day access: on-demand workouts, live classes, and nutrition information.
- Enter code: STUDENT. Must use your und.edu email address.
- Free 90 day access to on-demand workouts.
- Free daily workouts.
- Free live classes, check events listing.
- Free, at-home workouts requiring little to no equipment.
- Free on-demand fitness classes
Nutrition and Cooking