- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Adobe Connect for Students
Some faculty use Adobe Connect to conduct live classes or office hours. See your course syllabus or contact your instructor to see if this component is used in your course(s).
Run through this checklist in order to prepare for class.
Adobe Connect Preflight Times
Go to this site to see available preflight times and to sign up for a preflight. When it is time for your preflight appointment, please click on the Chat With Us option from the menu on this page. Complete the form and click Start Support Chat and a tech support representative will assist you.
To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit this website for username and password questions.
Password changes sync at 5:00am CST daily. Continue to use the old password or Guest access until the password has synced.
Tutorials and Help Guides
Adobe Connect Student Manual includes:
- Equipment and Internet requirements
- Instructions on using basic features of Adobe Connect
- Troubleshooting tips
For a walkthrough of basic features, setting up audio, and setting up a webcam, watch one of the following videos:
- Occasionally web camera views will freeze. To resolve, verify the settings below are selected, then exit and re-enter the Adobe Connect room:
- Meeting>Preferences>Video - Video Quality should be set to Low (slider moved to the far left)
- Meeting>Preferences>Video - Aspect Ratio should be set to Standard (4:3)
- Sometimes when loading a PDF or PowerPoint (PPT and PPTX) presentation using the Share Pod an error message displays saying that the upload failed, however the PDF or PowerPoint does successfully load in the Share Pod once exited from the “Select Document to Share” dialogue window. Upload items prior to the beginning of class whenever possible and verify that the content uploaded successfully before class begins.