UND Tech Support Home Application Support for Students
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Network Access For Students
How to Get Connected?
- Housing (ResNet) -Connectivity for gaming devices, DVRs, etc.
- Instructions for Wireless and Public Access Points (Safe-Connect)
- Download anti-virus software
- Note: Windows 8 users can use Windows Defender, which is pre-installed and serves as a substitute for Security Essentials on the Window 8 operating system.
- Mobile Device Network Access - Open up web browser from the device and login to Safe Connect. Re-authentication will only be required periodically.
- Guest Access
- Contact Your Department IT Staff
- Contact UND Tech Support
- Visit UND Tech Support Service Desk (lower level, Memorial Union, Room 3)
- VPN - Accessing Restricted Resources from Off-Campus
- Instructions for Windows
- Instructions for Mac
- Instructions for iOS
- Android support not available for VPN services.
- VPN Error on Windows 8 - Failed to initialize connection subsystem
- To fix this error, go to the C: drive on the computer
- Open the Program Files (x86) folder
- Then open the Cisco folder, then Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client folder
- Locate the file called: vpnui.exe
- Right-click the file and select Properties
- From the pop-up window, click the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box under the Compatibility mode heading and select Windows 8 from the drop-down.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- Quit VPN and restart.