- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Tegrity for Students
Tegrity is a software plugin used to capture audio, video, and computer screen activity into a single recording. Recordings are published online so they may be streamed or downloaded for viewing at a later time.
To get started viewing or recording lectures in Tegrity, click on the Tegrity Classes button in your course.
Tutorials & Help Guides
- This video tutorial explains how to watch lectures online.
- Recording with Tegrity - Instructors may grant students permission to record in each Blackboard course for class presentations. Watch the video tutorial on how to create a recording on a Windows computer or on a Mac. (Please note that the recorder is not compatible with the Windows Vista operating system.)
- Visual Guide to the Tegrity Viewer
- Keyboard shortcuts during Playback
- How to Watch a lecture on your mobile phone and How to Find your Connection Code
- How to Subscribe to a Vodcast/Podcast written instructions, or watch the video tutorial.
- For a comprehensive list of all text-based and video tutorials, visit this website.
Known Issues & Troubleshooting Tips
- Test your computer for compatibility with Tegrity using this diagnostics test.
- In some cases Firefox and Internet Explorer need settings changed in order to playback lectures properly. See Internet Explorer Download Settings and Firefox settings (Windows only) for playback for assistance, or contact UND Technical Support.
- If a URI error pops up when using Firefox, watch this video for a workaround.
- The Tegrity recorder is not compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. Recordings can be viewed, but not created, on Windows Vista.
- Student created recordings uploaded to Tegrity can only be deleted by the course instructor. Please contact your course instructor if you need to have a recording deleted.
- When viewing a downloaded lecture, some users receive a DRM error. This video tutorial explains how to resolve this error.
- Occasionally the video and audio for a lecture may not be synced correctly. If this happens, please report the issue to UND Technical Support. A workaround until the problem is resolved is to watch the enhanced podcast of the lecture.
- We have noticed that occasionally playing back a streaming recording in Tegrity will provide a white screen or a page asking for student/instructor notes. Refreshing the browser should fix this. You can do this by hitting F5 on your keyboard or clicking the button on your browser which refreshes the screen. You may also clear the cache and cookies and restart your browser as well.