2014 ND State Immunization Conference
July 15 & 16, 2014 - Bismarck Ramkota Hotel - Bismarck, ND
- Enhance provider knowledge about vaccines and vaccine preventable diseases
- Explore strategies for increasing immunization rates in all age groups
- Learn communication strategies for responding to questions about vaccine safety
- Review key components of the Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program
- Demonstrate functionality of the North Dakota Immunization System
Who Should Attend?
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Public Health Professionals
- Anyone interested in immunizations
A full list of topics covered will be coming soon - check back frequently for an updated list.
A full list of companies exhibiting will be coming soon.