Leave this field empty
Receive Email Updates
North Dakota Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course
Certification/Licensure - Exam Prep
Wondering if online learning is right for you? Take our quiz to find out.
UND's online Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course is:
- The only online real estate pre-licensure course for the state of North Dakota.
- Contains material reprinted with permission from Kaplan, Inc.® Copyright © (2012) Kaplan, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Approved by the North Dakota Real Estate Commission to help you prepare for the North Dakota State and National Licensing Exam.
- Certified by the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO), the number one credential for quality design and delivery of real estate distance education courses.
- Convenient! You can enroll, study and complete lessons whenever you want without leaving your job or sacrificing time with family.
Obtain your North Dakota real estate license!
To act as a real estate agent in North Dakota, you must be licensed by the North Dakota Real Estate Commission.
The University of North Dakota's online Real Estate Principals Pre-Licensure Course prepares you for the North Dakota Applied Measures and Practice Real Estate licensing exam through self-paced lessons and required readings that are designed to work around your busy schedule. You "attend class" wherever and whenever it is convenient for you!
Students who have completed our pre-licensure course have the highest pass rate for both the National and State AMP Examinations.
Once you have successfully completed the 45-hour Real Estate Principles Pre-Licensure Course and the licensing exam, you will be required to complete the AMP exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you may be issued a real estate salesperson's license through the North Dakota Real Estate Commission.
View the North Dakota Real Estate Commission’s full list of rules and regulations regarding real estate salesperson licenses. Please note - a criminal history record check, credit report and finger prints are now required in order to obtain your salesperson license. Applicants who believe their background may disqualify them from obtaining a real estate license should consider submitting an application prior to taking this course.