Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
All new UND employees and all current employees who have not previously completed the mandatory harassment training program are required to complete harassment training.
If you have already completed harassment training, you do not have to take it again.
Online or Hardcopy Training?
You should only complete one version of the training. The module you take will depend on your job responsibilities.
Take online training:
IF you are (1) full-time benefited staff; (2) full-time or part-time faculty; or (3) a graduate teaching or research assistant.
Take hardcopy training:
IF you are a (1) temporary or non-benefited staff; (2) graduate service assistant or graduate assistant who does not teach or supervise; or (3) any other part-time student employee.
- Step 1 - Go to www.employertraining.com
- Step 2 - Click the LOG ON button. Then click CREATE USER.
- Step 3 - Enter the following information:
- First Name: Enter your first name.
- Last Name: Enter your last name.
- User Name: Insert your EmplID# (EMPLOYER ID) number.
It is very important to type the correct number to obtain credit for completing the module! If you do not know your EmplID#; type in your first and last name without a space.
- Password: Insert a password of your choice that is 4 to 7 letters or numbers - no special characters. Please write down this password in case you need to finish completion at a later time. If you have to go back in, log in and do not create another user.
- Company ID: This will depend on the position you hold at UND:
- UNDE-14 for any Full-Time Staff Employees
- UNDFM-14 for any Administrators, Deans, Chairs, Directors, Managers, Supervisor Employees
- UNDf-14 for Full and Part-Time Faculty, & Graduate Teaching or Research Assistants
- Step 1 - Read the harassment training information and acknowledge your understanding.
- Step 2 - Send the signed acknowledgment by mail or email to:
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Office
Grand Forks, ND 58202