- Budget Application
- Monthly Revenue and Expense Reports
- FY15 Annual Budget Calendar
- FY16 Guidelines and
- General Budget Guidelines
- Annual Budget Timeline
- Biennial Budget Calendar 2015-17
- Budget Forms
Funding Request Guidelines
- To make a Funding Request, please fill out the Funding Request Form found here.
- All requests must first be submitted to the Budget Office. Please do not submit requests to the Vice Presidents or the President.
- Please review and receive endorsement by the appropriate Vice President prior to submitting for consideration by the Executive Council.
- Information needed to complete the Funding Request Form includes: contact person information, department, title of funding request, total base or one-time dollars requested, breakdown of the total dollars requested (salary, fringes, operating, equipment), rationale for request, and informed Department Head and Vice President of request.
- If you would like to submit additional documentation related to the request, please check the Additional Supporting Documentation box on the form and email to Jennifer Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When form is complete, click SUBMIT. The form will automatically be sent to Jennifer Moe in the Budget Office and the email address provided for the contact person.
- The Budget Office will compile all requests received. If any information is missing the Contact Person listed on the form will be contacted.
- The requests will be taken to the Executive Council quarterly for required approval, Open Request Periods are listed below. Base Budget requests will only be accepted during the February 15th - March 5th Open Request Period for the following fiscal year.
Open Request Period
Type of Requests Accepted
August 15 - September 5
November 15 - December 5
February 15 - March 5
One-Time and Base Budget
May 15 - June 5
- If your request is approved, you will be notified by email from the Budget Office.
- If you have questions, please contact Cindy Fetsch at email@example.com or Jennifer Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Budget Office.