- Office Staff
- Organizational Chart
- SBHE Submissions
- VPFO Ticket Giveaway
- Contact Us
- Direct Reports
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
- Public Safety
- Records Management
- Policy Office
- A-Z Policy Index
- New & Revised Policy Updates
- Policy Tools and Development
- Other Policy Links
- Contact Us
- Accident Review Committee
- Agency Selection Committee
- Bookstore Advisory Committee
- Building/Facility Access Administrative Committee
- Fee Committee
- Loss Control Committee
- Policy Advisory Group
- Staff Personnel Advisory Committee
- Staff Senate
Loren F. Swanson Scholarship Application
- Be a son or daughter of an employee within the Division of Finance and Operations,
- Be a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours per semester),
- Attend or, as a perspective freshman, plan to attend the University of North Dakota, and
- As a returning undergraduate student, have a 2.5 GPA. (Graduate students are not eligible for this scholarship.)
NOTE: If a student has more than one parent employed within the Division of Finance and Operations, only one application should be submitted. Students must reapply annually to be eligible for this scholarship. A students may apply a maximum of four times for this scholarship.
Consideration will be given to students who have completed an application by March 15. Recipients will be selected by random drawing. Scholarship amounts may vary based on the interest accrued on the invested funds; however, may have a value up to $400 total. Scholarships are awarded in the spring for the following academic year. Recipients will receive half of the scholarship in the fall and half the following spring.
To apply, students should complete the application form below or complete the PDF application and submit it to:
- Office of the Vice President for Finance and Operations
264 Centennial Drive, Stop 8378
Grand Forks, ND 58202-8378
- Applications may be hand-delivered to Twamley Hall Room 314.
In addition to this application, students must also complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit it the Financial Aid Office.
If you have questions, please contact Lisa Earls at (701) 777-3511 or via email.
Leave this field empty