Campus Connection Calendar Contact Us Corporate Accounts Departmental Info
FERPA Privacy Release Form Financial Obligation Agreement
Freshman Orientation Information Frequently Asked Questions/Help
International & Canadian Students
Loan Counseling Payment Info
- Authorized Users Login Page
- Billing Information
- Online Deposits & Pre-Payments
- Payment Options
- Payment Plans
- Setting up an Authorized User
Student Financial Aid Student Forms Student Tips
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition & Fee Rates
- Part-Term Course Refund Deadlines
- Military Tuition & Fees
- Drop/Withdrawal Policies
- Banking 101 Guide
- Direct Deposit Form (Higher One)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Selecting a Refund Preference
- Refund Choice Card Information
Frequently Asked Questions About IRS Form 1098T
Per IRS regulations, UND reports 1098-T information to the IRS by March 31.
How do I choose to receive the 1098-T in an electronic format only?
It’s easy! Just log into Campus Connection and follow the instructions below:
1. Log into Campus Connection
2. Select "View 1098-T Info"
3. Click the Grant Consent button
4. Read the 1098-T Consent Agreement and check the agreement box
5. Click the Submit button
If I get elected to receive an electronic copy of my 1098-T in a previous year, do I need to do it again this year?
No, once you have elected to receive the 1098-T electronically, your election stays in effect for the remainder of your time at UND.
When will my 1098-T form be available?
The forms will be available online by January 31st, 2014. Students who grant access to receive only an electronic copy will have access to their form in mid-January. Student Account Services will notify students via email to their UND email account once the forms are available online.
Can my parents or tax preparer access my 1098-T online?
No, online access for 1098-T forms is available to UND students only. However, you can print a copy at your convenience.