- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
1999 Sophomore Satisfaction Survey
The number of sophomore students receiving the 1999 Sophomore Satisfaction Survey by mail in the spring of 1999-totaled 500; of these 287 (57.4% response rate) completed and returned the survey instrument (see APPENDIX A).
The Sophomore Satisfaction Survey is a part of UND's ongoing assessment plan to determine student's satisfaction with their experiences at UND. The findings are presented in APPENDIX B, C and D.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota