- Common Data Set & External Surveys
- End of Term Reports
- Graduates/Degrees Awarded
- Official Enrollment Reports
- Presentations and Papers
- Strategic Reports for Departments
ACT Alumni Outcomes Survey-2004
In February 2004, the ACT Alumni Outcomes Survey (AOS) was mailed to all UND students who graduated in December 2000, May 2001, and August 2001. A total of 367 alumni responded, 140 males (38.6%), 223 females (61.4%), and 4 gender did not report. With an overall rate of 28% alumni participated in the surveys. The results were analyzed and compared to the national norm provided by ACT.
The goal of this analysis is to provide insights into the significant benefits that an UND education offers to its students.
- Want to see more introduction, please click Here
- Want to see the full documentation, please click Here (UND IP Protected)
©2013 University of North Dakota